Sacred Heart School News
Wednesday PIE 9.6.17
September 6, 2017
- New School Year Prayer: As we begin school this year, remember that God our Father greets us. Remember that Jesus our Savior guides us. Remember that God the Holy Spirit inspires us. As we pray, learn, work, and play, The Blessed Trinity will show the way. May we walk the path of light and goodness in this new school year and always. Amen
- Advisory Board Meeting September 6th at 7:00 pm.
- Please join us any Friday to celebrate Mass with our school, especially September 8th which is the birth of our Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Boys in Grades K-5 are invited next Tuesday, September 12th to come check out the fun adventures of joining our Cub Scouts Pack # 43. See attachment below for more information
- OPEN HOUSE is September 13th from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Safety in the Parking Lot**When you are picking up your family members at the end of the school day, you must park the car in a designated parking spot and walk to the teacher area where your child will be waiting for dismissal. This rule is extremely important for the safety of all students/ parents. Cars must be in a parking spot. Thank you for your help in keeping our children safe.
- Calling all instrumentalist!!! We are looking for students interested in joining the school band program. Why join? Well, learning an instrument teaches a person responsibility and commitment, but also builds confidence. You also learn patience too. Lastly, it is fun and engaging! Anyone from grades 3-8 that is interested to learn more about this special community, please fill out the form and return to the office. .
- Parents should read the Sacred Heart School Handbook and return the policy agreement form. This can be found on our school website: www.sacred-heart-school.com Please return the agreement form by September 22nd.
- Very Important – Parent Survey will be sent home in today’s PIE folder. This survey enables us to procure the necessary funds that will benefit all students. All information will be kept confidential. Please return the form by September 15th to the homeroom teacher. Mark the envelope “Parent Survey”.
- Letter from Mrs. Grover explaining rules for library book loan/return. Please sign and return the book policy form to the school office.
- Sacred Heart School would greatly appreciate any donations of copy paper.
- Band Information
- Boy Scout Information