Sacred Heart School News
Wednesday PIE 8.23.17
August 23, 2017
- There is a new company that took over the instrumental program. They will not be offering lessons this year.
- We welcome new teachers to our staff this school year. Mrs. Kelly Lipsky will be teaching kindergarten; Mrs. Laurie Blyth will be teaching first grade; Mrs. Katherine Bazzett will take over eighth grade homeroom and teach two science classes and one reading class and our art classes; Mrs. Rema Perun will be teaching physical education. We are so fortunate to have hired quality teachers to entrust our/your children to their care.
- The Diocese is looking for each school to send someone dressed in their school’s mascot during the Diocesan Family Festival. If a student or adult is interested in doing so please contact the office. The flyer with information is attached. Thank you
- First day of back at school is Monday, August 28th.
- Sacred Heart School would greatly appreciate any donations of copy paper.
- School will begin on August 28th but we still had time to squeeze in 2 last trips. We went to Kentucky to visit the Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter. Our next trip was to Pittsburgh took the Just Ducky land and sea tour. What a way to end the summer.
- Thank you to all who sent in post cards. It gives us great enjoyment to be a part of you summer vacation. Our hiking shoes have been put away until June 8th2018. Can’t wait to see all of you on August 28th……..
- If you have not paid the 2017-18 Mandatory School Supply fee please see attachment.
- Letter from Monsignor
- September Calendar
- Mandatory School Supply List
- Grades K-4 Required Supply List
- Grades 5-8 Required Supply List
- School Supply Coupon