Sacred Heart School News
Wednesday PIE 5.31.17
May 31, 2017
- The month of May is dedicated to Our Blessed Lady, the Queen of Heaven. During May we will dedicate our prayers for our Sacred Heart Staff.
Prayer to the Blessed Mother
O most blessed Virgin Mary! Holy Mother of God! Glorious Queen of heaven and
earth! Powerful protectress of those who love thee, and unfailing advocate of all
who invoke thee! Look down, I beseech thee, from thy throne of glory on thy
devoted child; accept the solemn offering I present thee of this month, specially
dedicated to thee, and receive my ardent, humble desire, that by my love and
fervor I could worthily honor thee, who, next to God, art deserving of all honor. Amen
- We will have extended care the last day of school Thursday, June 8th from 10:00 to Noon. June extended care bills will need to be paid in cash on a daily basis at the end of each day.
- Advisory Board is meeting on May 31st @ 6:30 pm in the Burkhardt Building. If there are any items that you would like to be considered for open session please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No band lessons on Tuesday, June 6th. There will be a band party on Wednesday, June 7th from 9:00-9:30.
- If you would like to volunteer or donate items for field day just fill in the attached form and send into the school office.
- School Office Summer hours will be Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm starting on June 12th. During summer hours please enter through the back school door.
- Yearbooks will not be in before the end of the school year. Yearbooks will be able to be picked up Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- There are still a few Library books that have not been returned. Notices were sent home last week. Please help your children locate any missing books. Lost book replacement forms will be sent home next week with the cost of replacing and processing any Library books that are not returned. Thank you for your help!
- June 1, 2 – Final Exams
- June 2 – Grades K, 1, 2 Picnic
- June 5 – Grades 3,4,5 Picnic
- June 6th – Field Day
- June 7th—Kindergarten Graduation10:00 am and Noon Dismissal
- June 7th – Band Party @ 9:00 am to 9:30 am
- June 8th—10:00 am Dismissal (All Grades), 8th graders are exempt from school, 8th grade graduation 6:00 pm
- It is getting to be that time of year. Remember to send in your vacation or stay at home post cards. We can’t wait to travel with all of you or just let us know all the things you are doing at home. All post cards or pictures are welcomed…… Our sneakers and hiking boots are ready to go.
- Please check your balance on the FACTS system. All outstanding fees must be paid by June 1st. Payment must go through FACTS.
- Pizza is not available for the remainder of the school year.
- Field Day Volunteer/Donation Form