Sacred Heart School News
Wednesday PIE 5.24.17
May 24, 2017
- The month of May is dedicated to Our Blessed Lady, the Queen of Heaven. During May we will dedicate our prayers for our Sacred Heart Staff.
Prayer to the Blessed Mother
O most blessed Virgin Mary! Holy Mother of God! Glorious Queen of heaven and
earth! Powerful protectress of those who love thee, and unfailing advocate of all
who invoke thee! Look down, I beseech thee, from thy throne of glory on thy
devoted child; accept the solemn offering I present thee of this month, specially
dedicated to thee, and receive my ardent, humble desire, that by my love and
fervor I could worthily honor thee, who, next to God, art deserving of all honor. Amen
- DARE Program in the school auditorium on Friday, May 26 at 2:00 pm. Parents are invited.
- Advisory Board is meeting on May 31st @ 6:30 pm in the Burkhardt Building. If there are any items that you would like to be considered for open session please email email@example.com
- School Office Summer hours will be Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm starting on June 12th. During summer hours please enter through the back school door.
- It is getting to be that time of year. Remember to send in your vacation or stay at home post cards. We want to travel with all of you or just let us know how you are relaxing at home. All post cards are welcomed……
- Yearbooks will not be in before the end of the school year. Yearbooks will be able to be picked up Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- There are still a few Library books that have not been returned. Notices were sent home last week. Please help your children locate any missing books. Lost book replacement forms will be sent home next week with the cost of replacing and processing any Library books that are not returned. Thank you for your help!
- May 26 — Preschool Graduation 10:30 am
- May 26 – DARE Program at 2:00 PM
- May 29 – School Closed – Memorial Day
- May 30, 31, June 1, 2 – Final Exams
- June 2 – Grades K, 1, 2 Picnic
- June 5 – Grades 3,4,5 Picnic
- June 6th – Field Day
- June 7th—Kindergarten Graduation10:00 am and noon dismissal
- June 8th—10:00 am Dismissal (All Grades), 8th graders are exempt from school, 8th grade graduation 6:00 pm
- Full payment for the Mandatory Fundraising Fee must be paid by May 31st and any balance due for Angel Points must be be paid by June 1st. Please check your balance on FACTS. All payments must go through FACTS.
- Pizza is not available for the rest of the school year.
- CYO FALL SOCCER: Signups have begun for Fall Soccer. Last year our Soccer program kicked off with huge interest and many children of our Parish signing up for our two teams. We are looking forward to this season and joining two competitive leagues to showcase our teams many talents. Please see the registration forms attached. Registration deadline is June 12th. Practices will begin at the end of August. Like last year we will be using our Sacred Heart Athletic Fields. For any questions or more info please don’t hesitate to reach out to our CYO Director, Frank Hesch at firstname.lastname@example.org or any one of our Soccer Team leaders….. Soccer Commissioner, Zelenda Hodgskin at email@example.com Coach, Bruce Talipan at firstname.lastname@example.org Coach, John Vallance at email@example.com Coach, Scott Grover at firstname.lastname@example.org Frank Hesch III CYO Director, Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish, 117 Washington Street, Bath, PA 18014-1625, Office: 610.837.7874, Cell: 610.462.0697 Email: email@example.com
- Karate Flyer
- Karate Camp Flyer
- Bechi Boys Basketball Flyer
- June Calendar