Sacred Heart School News
Wednesday PIE 4.26.17
April 26, 2017
- The month of May is dedicated to Our Blessed Lady, the Queen of Heaven. During May we will dedicate our prayers for our Sacred Heart Staff.
Prayer to the Blessed Mother
O most blessed Virgin Mary! Holy Mother of God! Glorious Queen of heaven and
earth! Powerful protectress of those who love thee, and unfailing advocate of all
who invoke thee! Look down, I beseech thee, from thy throne of glory on thy
devoted child; accept the solemn offering I present thee of this month, specially
dedicated to thee, and receive my ardent, humble desire, that by my love and
fervor I could worthily honor thee, who, next to God, art deserving of all honor.
- Please be sure to check out your Angle Points’ credit on FACTS. Points are updated as of March 31, 2017. If you still need to earn points, we will need help with our Fun Run on May 5th.
45 (66%) of the 68 families have already attained their 30 angel points
16 more families attained 30 angel points during March.
23 (34%) of the 68 families have less than 30 angel points.
6 families are very close to their goal with 25+ angel points.
2 families have no angel points.
Families who have already attained their 30 angel points do not have to fill out the angel point tracking sheet.
- Full payment for the Mandatory Fundraising Fee must be paid by May 31st and any balance due for Angle Points must be be paid by June 1st. Please check your balance on FACTS. All payments must go through FACTS.
- Gift Cards Program: April 30th is the cut off day for credit for the 2016-17 mandatory fundraising fee for cards purchased in the office or orders for electronic gift certificates (ScripNow). Gift Cards Program: May 1st is the startup date for credit towards 2017-18 mandatory fundraising fee.
- May lottery calendars are still for sale.
- Yearbook order forms and money are due this Friday. Make checks out to Sacred Heart School.
- Sacred Heart religious education students will be reciting the rosary together in front of the Our Lady of Fatima shrine along the church on May 10 at 6:30 pm. There will also be Benediction and Exposition of the Eucharist afterward in the church. Our Sacred Heart School Community has been invited to attend.
- We will have an early dismissal on Friday, April 28th.
- April 28th – Noon Dismissal
- April 29th – Night at the Races
- April 30 – First Communion Practice from 1 to 2 p.m. in the church
May 5th – Fun Run…send your form and money into school by May 1st
- May 6th – First Communion -10:00 AM Mass
- May 7th – May Procession – 11:00 AM Mass—2nd and 8th grade students are required to attend
- May 9th – Band Spring Concert – 6:30 PM
- May 17th – Grades 6, 7 & 8 field trip to Harrisburg
- May 19th – Miraculous Medal Induction Entire School – 1:00 PM
- May 19th – Panoramic Picture – 1:00 PM
- May 26th – Preschool Graduation 10:30 am
- May 30, 31, June 1, 2 Final Exams
- June 7th—Kindergarten Graduation10:00 am and noon dismissal
- June 8th—10:00 am dismissal, 8th graders are exempt from school, 8th grade graduation 6:00 pm