Sacred Heart School News
Wednesday PIE 2.15.18
Notification from: Sacred Heart School in Bath
February 14, 2018
- Loving God,
During the sacred season of Lent, bring me closer to you. Prepare a place in my heart for silence
and solitude, so that I may re-discover the grace of a prayer-full life. Help me to fast from those
things that threaten the well-being of body and soul and remind me of the grace of simplicity. May
this season be a grace-filled time to rekindle my love for and faith in you. Amen.
- Please join us in prayer at Stations of the Cross on Wednesdays at 1:00 pm in the Church. A Special Living Stations will be held on March 21st at 1:00 pm.
- We need at least (15) students to participate in the Mad Science Program. This year Mad Science has brand new programs, so sign up today. Please make the check out to Mad Science ASP. Mail check and registration to Made Science ASP, 2321 Silo Drive, Easton, PA 18040. Deadline to register is February 16, 2018. Dates for the program are 2/26, 3/5, 3/19 and 4/9. See flyer attachment below.
- HSA is having their annual Lenten Pizza and Hoagie sale. Simply send in form and money to school in an envelope marked Pizza/Hoagies sale. The classroom with the largest # of coupons will receive a Pizza Party at lunch.
- Gertrude Hawk Candy Bar Fundraiser. Please note: You must sell the entire case. Full payment for the candy bar fundraiser will be due on March 5th. More candy bars have been ordered. If you would like a box of candy bars please fill out the order form attached below.
- Have you sent in your Tricky Tray basket? We are looking for donations to be added to our prizes for our Tricky Tray event. A few of the amazing donations that we have already received are a sports basket, gift card donations, Philadelphia Eagles basket, and a garden basket. Please consider sending in items toward a basket. If you are not very crafty, we have special basketeers that will take your donated items and pretty them up in a basket. We thank you for all your help in making this our best Tricky Tray yet.
- Tricky Tray Preorder of Blue tickets were sent home in last weeks’ PIE. If you are buying for multiple children in your family, please list names, and how tickets each child will receive. The last day for preorder will be March 6th. If you need an order form please see attachment below.
- It’s that time of year again! We are gearing up for the annual Tricky Tray for Sacred Heart. Please mark your calendars for March 10th & 11th, 2018. We are in need of volunteers, prize donations and food / beverage donations. Here are the sign-ups for volunteers and food / beverage donation requests.
Tricky Tray Volunteers
Tricky Tray Food and Beverage Donation Request
- During this school year, Sacred Heart School is in the process of self-study for accreditation. Below is a link for you to participate in to share your input and highlight on amazing things about Sacred Heart School. Thank you for taking the time to participate!
Parent Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZTKCZLS
Student Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZWNDCTH
- Extended care fees will be $6.00 per hour beginning February 1.
- Important Dates coming up: School is closed on Monday, February 19th for President’s Day. Due to several snow days, we WILL have school on Tuesday, February 20, 2018. There is a Noon Dismissal on Friday, March 2nd. COGAT Testing for grades 3, 5,7 are week of March 5th. IOWA testing for grades 2-7 are the week of March 19th.
- Pizza Order Form
- HSA Pizza/ Hoagie Order Forms