Sacred Heart School News
Wednesday PIE 11.15.17
November 15, 2017
- Spend time each day, especially this month of November, praying for the Holy Souls in purgatory.
“Eternal father, I offer You the most precious blood of thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, for those in my own home, and in my family. Amen.”
- The Solemn Closing of Forty Hours(November 21st) is a mandatory event for the students of Sacred Heart School in 2nd grade and grades 5-8, and is strongly encouraged for all other students. Altar servers and 2nd grade should gather in Scout Room no later than 5:45 pm on November 21st. For more information, please see the attachment below.
- Please call the office for any change in transportation or dismissal for your child. Email or faxes are not permitted. See page 5 in our Sacred Heart Handbook.
- NEED TO EARN ANGEL POINTS??? We will sell Lottery Calendars after all Masses this weekend, November 18 and 19. This is an easy way to earn ANGEL POINTS. If you are able to help, please contact Kristina Grover email@example.com.
- Reminder Thanksgiving break will be Wednesday, November 22 to Monday, November 27. Also students have a noon dismissal on Wednesday, November 29. Extended care will be open until 3:00.
- Our Sacred Heart Spirit Wear event is running now through November 20th. Along with the variety of t-shirts and sweatshirts, you can now order long and short sleeve sport-tec moisture wicking shirts for kids, men, and women! See attachment below.
- ***Christmas Boutique needs your help!!! Please see the attached flier for all the ways you can help us! There will be a new item coming, the “Who to Shop for” paper for the kids shortly.***
- Spaghetti Dinner reservations now being accepted! http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c084ea5ac22a0ff2-christmas6 RSVP early and please feel free to bring along other friends or family members; this is our exclusive “Family Pre-sale night” so you can come shop, eat dinner and socialize.
- Thank you to the HSA for their generous donation to the Library! The students are so excited to have 32 new books! – Mrs. Grover
- Thank you’ll kindly, HSA, for our Wild West Book Fair. Students and teachers appreciate all you hard work. We sure are thankful for the new books in the library too!
- Change in Retake Picture Day. New date is Monday, December 4th.
- Student Council will be collecting canned goods for the Bath Food Bank. Please bring in your canned goods and help others during this special time of giving! This collection will run from November 9th to 20th.
- Next Pizza Day will be Friday, December 1st. Pizza slips will be sent out in next weeks PIE.
- “No one, however weak, is denied a share in the victory of the cross. No one is beyond the help of the prayer of Christ.” – St. Pope Leo the Great
- If your child is absent, you must call (not email) the office and send a written excuse within three days of the absence. If no note is sent to school, the absence will be marked unexcused
- Lottery Calendar
- Spirit Wear Order Form
- Christmas Boutique Flyer
- Letter from Monsignor – 40 Hours
- Christmas Ornament Club Flyer
- Bath Borough Santa Run
- Updated School Calendar