Sacred Heart School News
Wednesday PIE 10.18.17
October 18, 2017
- The month of October is the month of the Rosary. We should take the extra time to pray The Rosary, especially now in light of all the tragedies and sufferings in the world. The Rosary is the most powerful recited prayer that we can make when we desire a miracle or some other grace from God. By reflecting on Our Most Holy Mother’s experiences and the life of Jesus, we become more like the woman who bore all things for the sake of obedience to God’s will. Join us on Friday, October 13th at 8:30 am for Mass and special devotions to Our Lady of Fatima.
- To all Parents and Teachers: In Compliance with the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) an inspection for asbestos containing building materials was performed at each school with-in the Diocese of Allentown. A copy of the inspection reports are on file in each school Administration Office for your review anytime during normal school hours. In the event you have any questions, please contact the school’s Principal or the Diocese Asbestos Coordinator.
- All students that participated with Sacred Heart School in the Bath Parade has a dress down day tomorrow, October 19th. Thank you for your support! We had a grand time!
- **ANGEL POINTS**We are in need of volunteers to help us stuff envelopes for our Annual Appeal. We will be meeting on Wednesday, October 25th at 5:30 in the auditorium. Please help in this event which supports our students.
- As the cooler weather is here, student must wear Sacred Heart sweaters on regular uniform days and Sacred Heart sweatshirts for gym days. It is winter uniform time. Please see attachment below.
- Sacred Heart extended care program is in need for volunteers with clearances who would be willing to assist with the daily after care program. The hours are from 3-5:30 pm. This would be a great way to earn Angel Points. Please call the office if you are interested.
- Like us on our Sacred Heart School, Bath, PA Facebook page and get up-to-date information, events, and classroom activities daily.
- Conferences are scheduled for Thursday, October 26 and Friday, October 27, which will be Noon Dismissals. Childcare will be available in the school auditorium during conference times. The cost will be $1.25 per quarter hour.
- There will be no pizza orders for Friday, October 27 due to the Noon Dismissal.
- Please send in your HSA dues.
- Band is on Thursdays. Remember to bring your instrument.
- Becca Open House Flyer
- Winter Dress Code
- CYO Cover Letter
- CYO Pledge
- CYO Medical Form
- CYO Basketball Registration Form
- Volleyball Flyer